Are you ready to be the best?
Do more. Become more. Create experiences like no other.
"Turn experiences into memories and memories into grandma's stories"
- Communication: Talk to clients, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements. They also work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff and many other parties at the same time. Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Calm Under Pressure: Many things can go wrong, and sometimes they will. Need to remain calm during crisis is an important trait
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills are a necessity especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Negotiation Skills: Negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors
- Organization: Stay focused and organized
- Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to quickly solve issues at hand